Select awareness ribbon color to support your cause- personalize four sided bar with a name, survivor date and inspirational words for a survivor, fighter or advocate to honor a loved one.
- Sterling silver, hand stamped necklace measures 25mm.
- Select awareness ribbon color to represent your cause- charm measures 15mm.
- Personalize 4-sided nameplate on each side with up to nine characters.
AWARENESS RIBBON COLORS FOR COMMON CAUSES:
- Black Crystal ribbon: Melanoma & Skin Cancers
- Blue Crystal ribbon: Colon Cancer, Police Officer Lost in Line of Duty, Domestic Violence
- Blue and Pink: Infant loss, pregnancy loss, SIDS, PRO Life
- Blue and Yellow: Down Syndrome
- Clear Crystal ribbon: Lung Cancer
- Green Crystal ribbon: Liver & Leukemia Cancers, Cerebral Palsy
- Grey Crystal ribbon: Brain Cancer Survivors, Asthma, Diabetes
- Lavender Crystal ribbon: General Cancers
- Light Blue Crystal ribbon: Prostate Cancer, Scleroderma, Graves Disease, Pro Choice, Addison’s Disease
- Lime Green Crystal ribbon: Lymphoma, Muscular Dystrophy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, missing children
Orange Crystal ribbon: Kidney & Leukemia Cancer, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cancer
Peach Crystal ribbon: Uterine Cancer, Endometrial Cancer
Pink Crystal ribbon: Breast Cancer, Nursing Mothers
Purple Crystal ribbon: Alzheimer’s, Pancreatic & Thyroid Cancers, Epilepsy, Animal Abuse, Crohn’s Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Lupus
Teal Crystal ribbon: Ovarian & Cervical Cancers, PTSD
Yellow Crystal ribbon: Bladder Cancer, Deployed Soldiers, Liver Cancer, Liver Disease
- Red Crystal Ribbon: Heart Disease, Stroke, AIDS, HIV
- Gold: Childhood Cancer/ Pediatric Cancer
Returns and Exchanges
Many of our products are custom designed at the time an order is placed, so we ask that you please make your selection very carefully. Jewelry that has personalized stamping is not returnable.
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us within five business days of receiving your order firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-583-0118. If there is an error and it is our mistake, once the jewelry is returned and the mistake is verified, we are happy to send out a corrected item and will reimburse any shipping fees. If the error is not our mistake and you are simply dissatisfied with the product, then the piece is yours to keep. We reserve the right to judge our own quality and we strive to send out the highest quality of hand stamped jewelry. Please note that we can not accept returns without prior approval. For approval, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to note your order ID in the email subject line. We always recommend returning your purchase using an insured service.
If you need to exchange an item after receipt, place the product in its original packaging. If you do not have the original packaging, the item should be taken to your local packaging store to assure proper mailing procedures. We are not liable for items lost or damaged in the mail. Once your non-personalized products are received, we will issue a credit (please allow up to one month for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.)
SHIP YOUR ITEM BACK TO US:
K & S Impressions
21327 w. 95th Terr
Lenexa KS 66220
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning are repackaged with all elements.
- Mom Ring: personalize with the names and or birthdate's of children.
- Graduation Ring: personalize with the graduates name, year and school.
- Wedding or Anniversary Ring: personalize with couple's name and wedding date.