I was introduced to them this past weekend by a friend and my entire family is hooked! The best part is that it allows you to enjoy s’mores in any weather- rain or shine!
I hope you enjoy.
- 1 bag (12oz) miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped.
- 2 1/2 cup Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers For Dipping
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place peanut butter cup candies in single layer in bottom of 10″ or 12″ ungreased pyrex dish or cast-iron skillet; top with marshmallows.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown and toasted.
- Dip your graham crackers and enjoy!