A monogrammed charm necklace is a statement piece of jewelry that makes a great keepsake gift for every occasion. While monogrammed jewelry gifts are very popular, they also sometimes cause confusion when trying to determine the proper monogram. So, whether you are looking to create a monogrammed necklace for a new mom, bridesmaid or graduate, we hope you find this information to be helpful. And remember, please don’t hesitate to contact us, should you have any further questions.
MONOGRAMMED CHARM FOR MARRIED COUPLE OR NEWLY ENGAGED COUPLE:
- The woman’s initial goes first, then the surname in a larger font, then the man’s initial.
- Example: James & Claire McDonald would be CMJ (larger M in the middle)
MONOGRAMMED CHARM FOR A SINGLE WOMAN:
- Her first name goes first, then her last name in a larger font, then her middle initial.
- Example: Megan Elizabeth Johnston would be: MJE (larger J in the middle)
MONOGRAMMED CHARM FOR A NEW BABY GIFT, PUSH PRESENT OR MOTHER’S NECKLACE:
- The baby’s name goes first, then the last name in a larger font, then the middle initial.
- Example: Luke Alan Williams would be LWA (larger W in the middle)
We are excited to release a new sterling silver Ballet Charm Necklace to our dance jewelry line in time for the recital season. The sideways “Ballet” necklace measures 16″ and makes a trendy jewelry gift to celebrate a dance recital, competition, or to simply express your love for dance.
- Sterling silver
- Measures 16″
- Sideways “Ballet” Necklace.
- Dance Necklace – Dancer’s love this sterling silver “Dance” affirmation pendant necklace engraved with “Dance” on your choice of chain.
- Ballet Shoes Ring – This ring accented with ballet slippers is a perfect gift for your smiling dancer and can expand as she grows.
- Reach for the Stars Necklace – A great inspirational gift for the star in your life to celebrate life, excellence, love and a great performance!
- Dancer’s Initial Necklace – A great personalized jewelry gift with your favorite dancer’s initial, choice of dance charm (tap shoes or ballet slippers) and Swarovski crystal birthstone dangle.
Pick the color of awareness ribbon to support your cause and customize this Cancer Survivor Necklace for yourself or someone special. Sterling silver necklace is hand stamped with “Survivor” and personalized with your choice of initial to commemorate a woman’s courageous victory over one of life’s most severe challenges.
Swarovski Crystal Awareness Ribbons and Their Causes:
- Blue – Colon Cancer
- Black – Melanoma and Skin Cancers
- Clear – Lung Cancer
- Green – Leukemia & Liver Cancer
- Grey – Brain Cancer
- Lavender – General Cancers
- Light Blue – Prostate Cancer
- Lime Green – Lymphoma Cancer
- Orange – Kidney & Leukemia Cancer
- Peach – Uterine Cancer
- Pink – Breast Cancer
- Purple – Pancreatic & Thyroid Cancer
- Teal – Ovarian & Cervical Cancer
- Yellow – Bladder Cancer
Awareness Ribbons are a wonderful way to show support for this special cause. Shop K&S Impression’s Awareness & Survivor Collection today!
From dainty and classic to retro and bling, find the latest in sterling silver jewelry gifts for tweens and young girls at K&S Impressions. Browse many tween designs that can be personalized and hand stamped with their initial, monogram or name. Be sure to check out our Earring and Sports Jewelry collections as they continue to grow with young girls in mind. Find a gift fun to give and add a little sparkle to her face.
K&S Impression’s line of sterling silver jewelry gifts for tweens include:
- Girlfriends Rock Necklace – a great friendship jewelry gift for your best friend.
- Peace Sign Earrings – inspirational jewelry gift with a retro twist.
- Gold Initial Tiny Charm Necklace – personalized jewelry gift and makes an elegant keepsake.
- Scottie Dog Earrings – adorable addition for any dog lover’s jewelry collection.
- Cheer Necklace – sideways cheer necklace is a trendy jewelry gift for your favorite cheerleader.
- Puffy Heart Earrings – a meaningful gift that she can wear everyday.
- Open Heart Initial Necklace - personalized with her initial, birthstone and a touch of love!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day
Maybe it is because I’m Irish, but I look forward to St. Patrick’s Day every spring! From the live music and dancing to parades and social gatherings, it always proves to be a fun-filled day with family and friends.
If you are looking for something to wear and show off your Irish pride, be sure to check out our four leaf clover initial charm necklace The sterling silver necklace includes a classic circle charm hand stamped with your choice of initial and a four leaf clover charm detailed with Swarovski crystals. Each leaf of the clover represents something meaningful: 1) hope, 2) faith, 3) love and 4) luck. Enjoy looking and have a lucky day!
It is not everyday that we receive a handwritten thank you note from a customer after receiving their K&S Impressions purchase. Normally, we receive a nice review online, which is much appreciated. So, I think that is why we were so honored, when we received this heartfelt thank you note from a women who recently ordered a memorial necklace.
She ordered a sterling silver, memorial necklace hand stamped with “I carry your heart in my heart” and personalized with her husband’s name. He recently passed away after 40 beautiful years of marriage, and she wanted to create something special for her to honor him and wear everyday close to her heart.
Learning the story behind the necklace we hand stamped for her, reminded us why we love to make jewelry. We hope it puts a smile on her face and she feels a little peace when she wears it.
We are so excited to add this sweet “Love you to the moon and back” charm necklace to our jewelry line. Maybe it’s because we enjoyed reading the book “Guess How Much I Love You,” so much to our children. The story about Little Nutbrown Hare trying to show his daddy how much he loved him will always be a favorite. It didn’t matter how high he could hop or how wide he could reach, loving someone all the way to the moon can only be beat by someone who loves you to the moon and back.
The sterling silver necklace features two charms on an 18″ snake chain. The circle charm measures approximately 1/2″ and is inscribed with “love you…” The crescent moon charm measures 15.5mm and is engraved with “to the moon & back.”
The necklace will make a sweet gift for a new mom, push present, girlfriend or daughter to tell them they are loved all the way up to the moon and back.
Thank you for sharing your concerns that finding sterling silver earrings suitable for children are difficult to find. We took your suggestion and added to our Earring Collection with your daughter’s in mind. We hope you can find something that will add a little sparkle to her wardrobe. In the meantime, if you are looking for a specific style of earrings, please let us know. We ♥ hearing from you and will do our best to help you.
K&S’s expanded line of sterling silver earrings for little girls include:
- Paw Print Heart Earrings – for your animal lover to wear for their favorite furry friend.
- Soccer Ball Earrings – your little soccer star will love wearing these soccer earrings off the field.
- Butterfly Earrings – adorable for those who loves butterflies and the beauty they share with us.
- Snowflake Earrings – perfect for Frozen lovers and to celebrate winter and the joy of holidays.
- Moon and Star Earrings – a sparkly jewelry gift and simple enough to be worn everyday.
- Red Mitten Earrings – detailed with a white heart, they are cute to wear during the cold winter months.
→ Gold filled charm measures 3/8″.
→ Additional charms may be added for $19.
Today is your lucky day!
K&S Impressions is thrilled to say hello to March and send a little luck your way in time for St. Patrick’s Day!
We LOVE the legend of the clover, the symbolism of the Claddagh and we LOVE to give jewelry away!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Orders over $100: select your FREE Irish Charm and enter:
“Free Four Leaf Clover” or “Free Claddagh”
in the Order Notes during checkout.
(Giveaway expires Saturday, March 7 at midnight)